What do we eat: 12 interesting things about food
As much as you like food there is no way thet you know all about it. New, interesting things about her are always discovered, and here's some of them:
1. It is 10 time more expencive to eat healthy than fast food.
2. But, if you eat fast food every day it will have the same impact on your liver as hepatitis.
3. Octopus are eaten alive in South Corea.
4. There is a food substitute intended to supply all daily nutritional needs, known as "Soylent".
5. Coconut water can be use as a suptitute for blood plasma, in case of emergency.
6. Honey is the only food that can't go bed - it can last up to 3000 years.
7. Cheese is the most stolen food.
8. Scientists can turn peanut butter into diamonds.
9. Casu marzu is a traditional Sardinian sheep milk cheese that contains live maggots inside!
10. India is the country with the lowest meat consummation on the world.
11. Chicken contains 266% more fatthan it did 40 years ago.
12. Almost 70 percent of the red meat eaten globally is goat meat.